Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Goals & Objectives
- To assess the level of attainment of vision and mission, PEOs, POs once a year for all programmes.
- Integration of various activities in the Institution which may provide good practices in all levels.
- To assist the Institution for applying National/International level accreditation.
- The Institution has to establish academic network with premier Institute, support from industries for developing the Center of Excellence in emerging area.
- Research grants and revenues has to be developed through training programmes.
- To organize an international conference every two years to update the recent innovative thoughts and ideas among the research and faculty members in pace with latest technology.
- To organize a seminar, workshops and faculty development program for the faculty members to update their knowledge in recent technologies.
- To organize skill development program for the supporting staff members.
- To encourage the extracurricular activities among the students and faculty members such as NSS, Robotics Club, Enrich Project Expos, Summer Camps for Higher Secondary School children for propagating Engineering & Technology.
- To organize training program for the students to improve their skills for Campus Recruitment Drive.
- To conduct special class for the national level competition exam like GATE, CAT etc and ensure that students cleared in the above competition exams.
- To document the various activities/programmes conducted in the Institution for referral to track the improvement.
- To organize the continuous education program among the rurals.
- NSS Programmes and Projects.
The Coordinator IQAC
Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering
Muthapudupet, Avadi, IAF,