Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Goals & Objectives
- To assess the level of attainment of vision and mission, PEOs, POs once a year for all programmes.
- Integration of various activities in the Institution which may provide good practices in all levels.
- To assist the Institution for applying National/International level accreditation.
- The Institution has to establish academic network with premier Institute, support from industries for developing the Center of Excellence in emerging area.
- Research grants and revenues has to be developed through training programmes.
- To organize an international conference every two years to update the recent innovative thoughts and ideas among the research and faculty members in pace with latest technology.
- To organize a seminar, workshops and faculty development program for the faculty members to update their knowledge in recent technologies.
- To organize skill development program for the supporting staff members.
- To encourage the extracurricular activities among the students and faculty members such as NSS, Robotics Club, Enrich Project Expos, Summer Camps for Higher Secondary School children for propagating Engineering & Technology.
- To organize training program for the students to improve their skills for Campus Recruitment Drive.
- To conduct special class for the national level competition exam like GATE, CAT etc and ensure that students cleared in the above competition exams.
- To document the various activities/programmes conducted in the Institution for referral to track the improvement.
- To organize the continuous education program among the rurals.
- NSS Programmes and Projects.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Category|
|1.||Prof. Dr.Afzal Ali Baig||Principal||Chairperson|
|2.||Mr. Shaik Athaullah||Trustee Administrator||Member|
|3.||Prof. Dr. N.R.Shanker||Professor – ECE||Coordinator|
|4.||Dr. Mohd. F. Shabir||Professor – MECH||Member|
|5.||Mrs. A.S. Salmabanu||Assistant Professor – ECE||Member|
|6.||Mr. K.Selvakumarasamy||Assistant Professor – ECE||Member|
|7.||Dr.C.Makendran||Head – Civil||Member|
|8.||Dr. S. Sathish||Head – Mechanical||Member|
|9.||Mr. A. Mohanasundaram||Head – EEE||Member|
|10.||Mr. A. Mohamed Mydeen||Head – ECE||Member|
|11.||Dr. R. Shankar||Head – CSE||Member|
|12.||Dr.M. Amanullah||Head – IT||Member|
|13.||Mr.K. Khaja Mohideen||Head – MCA||Member|
|14.||Mrs. Suberiya Begum||Asst. Professor – CSE||Member|
|15.||Mrs. K. Priya||Asst. Professor – CSE||Member|
|16.||Mrs. R. Lavanya||Asst. Professor – IT||Member|
|17.||Mr. S. Mohammed Abbas||Asst. Professor – Mech||Member|
|18.||Mr. Munirajachandra||Asst. Professor – Mech||Member|
|19.||Mr. B. Nadheer Ahamed||Asst. Professor – EEE||Member|
|21.||Mr. Jaffer||Asst. Professor – Civil||Member|
|22.||Wg. Cdr. K. Parthasarathi||VSM – Rtd.||Member|
|23.||Mr. Jamaludeen||MD – Meamdois Tech. Solutions, Chennai||Member from Employers|
|24.||Mohammed Waqqas||II year Mechanical||Student Member|
|25.||Er. Saleem Basha||M/s.Yexis Solutions||Member from Industry|
|26.||Mrs. S. Madhurambal||Teacher||Member from stakeholders|
The Coordinator IQAC
Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering
Muthapudupet, Avadi, IAF,