ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
To impart training with the best of teaching expertise supported by excellent laboratory Infrastructure and exposure to recent trends in the industry. The laboratories are well equipped with modern training facilities that cater to the requirements of the university syllabus as well as to enhance the learning experience.
Electrical and Electronics engineering is a diverse discipline that applies the principles of mathematics, physics, and science for the analysis, design, test, manufacture, and maintenance of electrical and electronic systems. Electrical engineers work with other engineers and scientists to develop innovative consumer electronics, sensors and instrumentation, power generation and storage systems and much more. In addition to the underlying principles of electricity and electromagnetics, our curriculum provides you with a solid foundation in problem-solving, analysis, design, project management and preparation for professional licensure.
To ensure that the students are moulded into competent electrical engineers and worthy citizens of the country. This department plays a vital role in training students of other branches of engineering too. Besides regular classes and lab sessions, the department conducts seminars on emerging technologies regularly thereby ensuring that the students are “Industry Ready”.
Our department students winning consecutively at various National level competitions in esteemed Universities / Institutes in the field of Robotics, is ample proof of our endeavor to impart an integrated training
- To be recognized as seedbed for budding engineers with new ideas and innovations in Technology and molding them to provide solutions in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To motivate and help the students in their development as competent engineers capable of meeting the demands and challenges of the highly advanced scientific and technological fields.
- To provide an ambience for the research activity among students and faculties.
- To instill in students, a sense of discipline and spirit of leadership qualities through the noble values of devotion, discipline and attitude to serve industries and institutions.
- To inculcate in the minds of students, the importance of life long learning to sustain and further enhance their professional competence.