Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline and it is the mother branch of engineering that deals with planning, design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as buildings, roads, dams, runway, harbour, towers, bridges etc. Civil engineering is the oldest engineering discipline after military engineering, and it was defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering. The department provides a teaching learning environment through which students learn the art of development and sustainability.
It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines including Surveying, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Construction Engineering, Mining Engineering and Coastal Engineering.
To evolve into school of eminence to make our students, torch bearers in the field of Civil Engineering.
• To promote intellectual thinking in the minds of nascent Engineers and to make the Development supreme in fixed of Engineering by bridging the gap in industry and social Needs.
• To promote quality of education, consultancy for industrial and social needs
• To encourage students to pursue Higher education
• To encourage students to Competitive Exams
• To interact with industry and recommend solution to their problems.