AMS – Student Counselling Centre
1. Aalim Muhammed Salegh Group of Higher Educational Institutions strongly believes in “Holistic Approach”.
2. Demonstrating to move forward to student welfare in consideration with factors such as physical, psychological, social and their whole background rather than just their academic performance.
3. Counselling services offered in a confidential way to alleviate students distress, enhance wellness, unleashing their fullest potentials and to be consistent with their abilities, interests and goals.
Profile of Student Counsellor
- Mr.A.Mohitheen Batcha, MSW with Medical and Psychiatry specialization & Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological counseling from Madurai Kamaraj University.
- 25 years of Professional Experience in the field of Mental Health, Counselling, Employee Welfare, People Management and Human Resource Training.
- Handled Overseas Job Assignment as a Corporate Welfare Manager for 70,000 employees at ETA-ASCON STAR Group, Dubai, UAE.
- Independent Counselling Practitioner, associated with leading Corporates and Higher Educational Institutions at Chennai.