Instructions for Registration
Students who wish to participate in the National Science Fair 2018 (NSF-2018) are instructed to fill up the NSF Online Application Form as per the following guidelines.
1. The student applicants are advised to keep the scanned documents of the following for registration–
- a. Abstract of the Project (in the format given below)
- b. Pictures of the project (if any) and
- c. Bonafide certificate from the School Headmaster / Principal (with the seal and signature)
2. Click the registration link and fill all the details required & upload the documents scanned and submit.
3. The registered application will be sent to the corresponding e-mail.
4. Kindly note down the unique Registration ID number for further correspondence.
5. Shortlisted projects will be intimated through the e-mail address provided.
6. A student can submit only one project for the event. Submission of more than one project will be summarily disqualified.
7. Guidelines for the project document preparation and exhibiting can be downloaded below (Students are highly adviced to go through the guidelines)
8. For further details and queries contact co-ordinator in 98404 11845